Thursday, April 1, 2010

Questionnaire

Lost

I decided to create a questionnaire about the show Lost, because that's what I happened to be watching when I started this assignment. I asked basic questions mostly pertaining to whether or not the participants had ever, or regularly, watched the show. Based on the popularity of the show, I anticipated that there would be quite a few positive responses, but instead I found that less than half of the people who filed out the survey, 9 out of 27, had ever seen an episode. Only one of those nine did not enjoy it, and one thought that it was just 'okay'. Six of those who did enjoy it are now regular viewers. Of those who have not ever watched an episode, only five have any interest in starting to watch it, and three have friends who would like them to watch.

Thanks to those who took part in my survey. If you would like to see the results in greater detail, you can see the spreadsheet in Google Docs by clicking the link below.

Questionnaire

No comments:

Post a Comment