Sunday, April 25, 2010

Week Fifteen

A 7th Grader's Personal Learning Environment

A 7th Grader's Personal Learning Environment

This was truly impressive. Her PLE is far beyond mine. I can barely understand how this all works together, and I hope to be able to know enough to be able to teach my students this kind of information. The versatility of her page is incredible. I can't imagine how different my school experience would have been with this kind of access to information.

I was unable to post on her video. I keep getting a message that an error is occurring.

Two Questions That Can Change Your Life

Two Questions That Can Change Your Life

I really liked this video. I don't really think about my legacy much, but based on my priorities and the way I have lived my life over the past few years, I would want my sentence to say "He helped those who truly needed it." I have strived to do that as a missionary, I as a special education teacher, I should be able to continue that work.

2 comments:

  1. Adam, I think your sentence hold very true to you! It has been a great pleasure getting to know you and work with you in our EDM class, and you have helped me so much when I truly needed it, and I am very grateful! This video is a video that I think all people should watch, I think it would help open their eyes and better only themselves! Great post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one could ask for more than that judgement: "He helped those who truly needed it."

    May you be successful in that endeavor.

    ReplyDelete