Thursday, March 11, 2010

Comments for Teachers - Joe Dale

Week Seven

In the first post I commented on, Joe had been recognized as a 'Twitter Star' by Ken Royal from The Royal Treatment. This seems like a pretty cool acknowledgement, and also shows the increasing importance of social sites like twitter. As someone who currently has nothing to do with Twitter, I guess it's about time for me to give in and sign up.

Week Eight

This post was about an iPhone app call voice band. It is a really interesting tool that I think could be a lot of fun for anyone. In my comment I mentioned that I was interesting in music, and like to sing myself, but am unable to play any instruments very well, so it could be a fun app for me to play with. I also think that it could be a great way to nurture students who are interested in music programs.

Week Nine

In this post there was a video about the learning platform used at Gray's Infant and Nursery School. It seems like they are utilizing every opportunity to give their children the chance to learn about technology and use it in the classroom. I especially like that they let the children create their own podcasts. I think that this will be great for their confidence and public speaking skills.

http://www.joedale.typepad.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment